Our Services, Fees and Policies
We teach class 5, 6, 7 and 8
We provide service in Abbotsford, Mission and Alder Grove area
We provide vehicle for your Road Test (Charges Apply)
Individual lesson: $ 55 each
Road Test Car Rental : $75
Lesson in Alder Grove & Mission: $60 each (Minimum 2 hrs lesson)
Chilliwack & Langley from Abbotsford: 1 Lesson and Road Test: $200
Note: HST is included
Note: ICBC fees is not included
*Note: Call 604-825-0034 for detailed pricing of motorcycle training
We have dual controlled vehicles for students safety
Best competitive rates
Well qualified and experienced Instructors
Separate Instructor for gentlemen and ladies
Two vehicles for simultaneous lessons and road test
- Each lesson spans 60 minutes, of which 55 minutes are in-vehicle practice time and 5 minutes are review.
- All fees must be paid in full before completion of courses.
- No other student may be present in the vehicle during your driving lesson.
- Any fees paid in advance still remaining with the school, will be refunded by cheque upon discontinuation of lessons or qualification of exam.
- You have to notify at least 12 hrs before you cancel the lesson, otherwise $30 will be charged.
- A valid BC Instructional Licence must be present with you during each driving lesson. If not present, the instructor has the right to refuse instruction.
- Any balance must be paid on the day of Road Test.